Nutrilite Protein Powder
Forty Reasons Why Nutrilite Protein Powder is the leading Protein Brand
1. Nutrilite Protein Powder is a "complete protein" which provides a natural balance of all the 9 essential amino acids vital for maintenance and
rebuilding of cells and tissues.
2. Nutrilite Protein has high protein content of 80% and provides atleast 8gm of protein per 10gm serving.
3. Nutrilite Protein Powder is a combination of high quality protein isolated from milk and soy.
4. Soy protein in Nutrilite Protein is equal in protein quality to milk, meat and egg protein.
5. Lactalbumin in Nutrilite Protein Powder is the best among milk proteins and it enhances the amino acid of the product.
6. Whey Protein in Nutrilite Protein Powder which is derived from milk provides high quality methionine.
7. Nutrilite Protein Powder contains adequate amount of methionine unlike other plant proteins made entirely from soybeans.
8. Nutrilite Protein Powder is a low fat(0.3gm/serve), low cholesterol protein source.
9. Nutrilite Protein Powder is a low calorie protein supplement. Each serve provides only 36Kcal.
10. Nutrilite Protein is lower in fat and cholesterol than regular servings of meat, cheese, eggs and whole milk.
11. Nutrilite Protein Powder provides protein with naturally occurring Iron(1mg/serve) and Calcium(70mg/serve).
12. 1 mg Iron provided in per serve of Nutrilite Protein Powder is an additional nutrient which helps in meeting daily recommended amounts.
13. Nutrilite Protein Powder contains naturally occuring isoflavones like grnistein and daidzen.
14. Nutrilite Protein Powder with a Protein Digestability Corrected Amino Acid Score(PDCAAS) of 1.0, meets the World Health Organisation(WHO)
standards for the highest attainable protein quality.
15. The essential amino acid content of Nutrilite Protein Powder exceeds the pattern established by the National Research Council(NRC) and the
WHO for high quality protein.
16. Nutrilite Protein Powder with a Biological Value(BV) of 81% compares favorably with protein found in milk.
17. Nutrilite Protein Powder meets another benchmark of quality with a Net Protein Utilization(NPU) of 79%.
18. Nutrilite Protein Powder has a Protein Efficiency Ratio(PER) which makes it a high quqlity protein comparable to milk protein-casein.
19. Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP) guidelines are followed to produce Nutrilite Protein Powder.
20. Strict manufacturing specifications guarantee a high quality consistent product.
21. Nutrilite Protein Powder provides consistency of protein quantity and quality in every scoop.
22. Nutrilite Protein Powder is unflavoured and is neutral tasting and hence can be mixed with multiple food and beverage application.
23. Nutrilite Protein Powder has an excellent dispersibility making it easier to mix in beverages.
24. Nutrilite Protein Powder is stable even under high temperature and retains all its nutritional value when cooked with other food.
25. Nutrilite Protein Powder is all-natural with no artificial sweetener, colours or preservatives.
26. Nutrilite Protein Powder is an alternative source of protein to individuals with lactose sensitivity.
27. Nutrilite Protein Powder uses non-Genetically Modified Origin(non-GMO) soy protein.
28. Soy protein is the only plant protein classified as a complete protein.
29. Soy is high in calcium and unlike milk does not contain casein proteins that result in calcium loss in bones.
30. USFDA has approved a health claim for soy proteins which states "diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25gms of soy protein a
day may reduce the risk of heart disease."
31. Soy protein is superior to animal proteins.
32. The Soy Protein Isolate(SPI) in Nutrilite Protein Powder is processed with a water wash(rather than an alcohol wash) which maintains the
integrity of the naturally occuring isoflavones and other bioactive components.
33. SPI is the highest quality source of protein.
34. SPI in our protein is 90%protein as compared to Soy Protein Concentrate which is only 70% protein.
35. SPI is a concentrated form of protein, which contains no cholesterol.
36. A study conducted in India shows the efficacy of soy protein isolate-based food mix improved the nutritional status of malnourished children.
37. Nutrilite Protein Powder is ideal for children, adolescents, the elderly, pregnant or breast feeding women.
38. Nutrilite Protein Powder is being sold in 35 countries round the globe for the past 29 years.
39. The Nutrilite brand is backed with patents, published papers and award winning processes in the field of growing, processing & manufacturing
40. The Nutrilite brand has approximately 70 years of experience and is the leading global brand of Vitamins, Minerals & Dietary Supplements.